how to add small console application to debian linux distribution?

Hi,

I have developed small console application to configure debian screen
resolution running in HyperV.

I would like to add it to debian linux distribution as a absolutely free
code.

I don't need to be an administrator of this piece of code.

Can you tell me please, what are the steps to add this functionality to
debian?

console app functionality:

There is a way to change screen resolution in all debian linux clones
this way ...

1) Open Terminal

2) Type: sudo nano /etc/default/grub

3) Find the line starting with GRUB_CMDLINE_LINUX_DEFAULT, and add
video=hyperv_fb:[the resolution you want].
   So my line ends up looking like this:
GRUB_CMDLINE_LINUX_DEFAULT="quiet splash video=hyperv_fb:1366x768"

4) Write the changes and quit nano

5) Run: sudo update-grub

6) Reboot the virtual machine run: sudo reboot

... and i have developed console application which do it this way ...

sudo hypervscrres --set grub 1366x768 update reboot yes

... and all application variants of use looks like this ...

sudo hypervscrres --help
sudo hypervscrres --get grub
sudo hypervscrres --set grub 1366x768
sudo hypervscrres --set grub 1366x768 update
sudo hypervscrres --set grub 1366x768 update reboot
sudo hypervscrres --set grub 1366x768 update reboot yes
yes | sudo hypervscrres --set grub 1366x768 update reboot

thank you

pe pi