Re: Next attempt to add Blends to Debian installer

On 06/10/20 9:08 am, Andreas Tille wrote:
> Hi Steve,
>
> On Mon, Mar 23, 2020 at 07:16:11PM +0000, Steve McIntyre wrote:
>>> Not yet, I'm afraid. A little too swamped so far, but you're near the
>>> top of my TODO list. I'm hoping to get some time for development on
>>> this in the next couple of months.
>>
>> (Overdue!) update: I've been hacking on this for a while, and I hope
>> to have a prototype for testing up shortly. It works fine on my local
>> system, but in a test d-i build it fails totally so I've clearly
>> missed something! Debugging that now...
>
> I wonder whether I might have missed some information whether there
> is something I could test meanwhile.
>
> Kind regards and thanks for all your work for the installer

Hi Steve and Andreas,

I believe getting all the blends (including FreedomBox) listed in the
Debian installer would bring a lot of exposure to blends.

I have quite some spare time for assisting on this task. If there is an
old patch out there, I can help with cleanup, refresh, testing, writing
additional tests, etc. If not, I can help with a fresh patch based on
what was agreed on. Let me know.

Thanks,

--
Sunil Mohan Adapa