Re: Work-needing packages report for Oct 2, 2020

Hi, All

Thanks for this, i have cc'd the academy team in to this, as I think the
Academy courses being produced can hopefully help with this,  so any
contribution could really help,  as soon as some courses are done, we
can start helping potential new developers get started.  We are starting
to get things moving.

If any one asks where we need help then this list could be a good port
of call.

I need to set up reportbug, so I can use it to send e-mail bug reports
so will ask separately about this.

Regards

Paul