Re: Nitrokey for DDs

Zlatan Todorić <zlatan@debian.org> writes:

> I saw there was mention of GNUK and Yubikeys but I didn't see anyone
> mentioned Nitrokey.
>
> https://www.nitrokey.com/
>
> They are a small German-based vendor, producing some nice products
> (among other "keys") and they (AFAIK) are doing it all in FLOSS spirit
> (aka they released everything in open).
>
> https://github.com/nitrokey

I'll throw in my personal anecdote about Nitrokey. I've used their
NitroKey Pro (first gen.) for many years now, and I continue to be very
happy with the product. Most importantly, I found the people very
helpful: I once lost the cap that protects the plug (it didn't fall off,
I left it behind on a train), emailed them and was promptly supplied
with several replacements for free without even being charged for
international shipping.

 -- Gard