Re: RFS: gnome-maps/3.30.3.1-0+deb10u1 [NMU] -- map application for GNOME

On Sun, 13 Sep 2020 at 10:35:48 +0100, Simon McVittie wrote:
> On Sun, 13 Sep 2020 at 04:02:56 +0100, Phil Wyett wrote:
> > Can we have this uploaded for the upcoming 10.6? Still seen no love and
> > missed so many point releases now. Just need someone with permissions to
> > do it and a little time.
>
> I'll put this on my queue to review and test.

Uploaded. In future, if you have changes for a package in stable,
please try to work with the package's maintainers first, rather than
bypassing them.

I know the GNOME team has taken too long to respond, and I'm sorry about
that. We are responsible for a lot of packages, of which gnome-maps is
far from our highest priority.

    smcv