Re: Lenovo discount portal update (and a few other things)

On 2020-09-03 00:11, Marco d'Itri wrote:
On Sep 02, Mark Pearson <markpearson@lenovo.com> wrote:

You should just be able to register with your debian.org email address to get the discount on any Lenovo equipment. Do let me know if any problems.
This is great news, even if I do not live in the USA so this is not
relevant for me at this time.
But you should be aware that not all developers choose to enable their
debian.org email address, so given time it would be useful to have an
alternative authorization method.

I think its a bit harsh to ask for other ways of authentication.
A DD should be able to enable the mail account and configure procmail
(or $preferred_other_way) to reject all mails but those from lenovo.