packages producing broken apt sources.list for bullseye security

Hi all,

A user on #debian-next noticed that Debian bullseye live images produce
a broken apt sources.list that references bullseye/updates instead of
the replacement bullseye-security suite.

https://bugs.debian.org/969930

I noticed that a lot of other packages still use /updates for security
updates instead of -security. Many of those are references to older
releases, so they won't be broken, but some are references to stable or
to the stable codename, so they could become broken.

https://codesearch.debian.net/search?q=%2Fupdates%5Cs%2B%28non-free%7Ccontrib%7Cmain%29&literal=0

I will attempt to work through these and file bugs. Some of them maybe
appropriate to file at release-critical severity since each instance of
the issue will prevent installation of security issues after bullseye
becomes the stable release.

I welcome help with completing the bug reports.

--
bye,
pabs

https://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise