Re: RFC: Final update of DEP-14 on naming of git packaging branches

Hello Raphael,

On Sun 30 Aug 2020 at 10:02AM -07, Sean Whitton wrote:

> I think we should recommend debian/sid because for some years dgit has
> been generating branches called dgit/sid.  I think it would smooth the
> integration between branches on salsa and branches on dgit.debian.org
> if both always used codenames.

Haven't heard back from you on this -- do you happen to know whether
debian/sid or debian/unstable is in greater use on salsa right now?  I
would agree on standardising on d/unstable if it is already in
significantly wider use.

--
Sean Whitton