Britney misses builds for architecture not listed in control

Hi,

I have a relatively new package (BoxFort). In the beginning, I used the "any" architecture in the control so it was (tried to be) compiled on all architectures. But from the build logs, I realized that currently the package can only be compiled/used in a very few architectures (amd64, arm64, i386) because of various reasons.

Also, a bit late, I learned that if I have a package with only a static library inside, I do not need the lib package, only the -dev. So I dropped the lib package for the next upstream version and limited the architecture to the reliable 4 and uploaded it to the new pool.

But for some reason (either because the dropped lib package or post-initial arch change) the Britney miss the "armel" and the "armhf" architectures and not let the package arrive at testing.

What can be done to fix this situation?