Re: Tagging in Salsa -> upload: status?

hi Sean,

On Thu, Aug 13, 2020 at 02:22:15PM -0700, Sean Whitton wrote:
> (It's worth noting that unlike salsa tags, the tags on dgit.debian.org
> are immutable.  The maintainer pushes a tag to salsa but tag2upload
> copies it to dgit.debian.org, where it becomes a permanent record.)

how is that achieved technically? surely you thought about someone breaking
into dgit.d.o and modifying stuff...?! :)

--
cheers,
	Holger

Moral, truth, long term- and holistic thinking seem to mean nothing to us. The
emperors are naked. Every single one. It turns out our whole society is just
one big nudist party. (Greta Thunberg about the world reacting to the corona
crisis but not reacting appropriatly to the climate crisis.)