NMU for Imagemagick?

Hi

Imagemagick in Debian is extremely outdated (6.9.10.23 vs 7.0.10-21),
causing some FTBFS on packages that depend on it.

I know this package is notorious for needing security updates, and not
sure if there might be a good reason for it to be stuck on it's current
version, so any objection if I look into making an NMU upload for this
package?

-Jonathan

--
  ⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀  Jonathan Carter (highvoltage) <jcc>
  ⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁  https://wiki.debian.org/highvoltage