ITP: elpa-elpher -- full-featured gopher and gemini client for GNU Emacs

Package: wnpp
Severity: wishlist
Owner: Dhavan Vaidya <quark@codingquark.com>

* Package name    : elpa-elpher
  Version         : 2.7.8
  Upstream Author : Tim Vaughan <plugd@thelambdalab.xyz>
* URL             : http://thelambdalab.xyz/elpher
* License         : GPLv3+
  Programming Lang: elisp
  Description     : full-featured gopher and gemini client for GNU Emacs

It supports:
- intuitive keyboard and mouse-driven browsing,
- out-of-the-box compatibility with evil-mode,
- clickable web and gopher links **in plain text**,
- caching of visited sites,
- pleasant and configurable visualization of gopher directories and
  gemini pages,
- direct visualisation of image files,
- jumping directly to links by name (with autocompletion),
- a simple bookmark management system,
- gopher connections using TLS encryption,
- the Finger protocol.

The official home of elpher is gopher://thelambdalab.xyz/1/projects/elpher/.

gemini protocol is picking up, I have started running my own
gopherhole and haave started following other people via gopher.

--
D Vaidya