Re: Videoconference today Friday 2020-06-05 18:00 UTC (Was: For those who want to keep on contributing (Was: Debian @ COVID-19 Biohackathon (April 5-11, 2020)))
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org, Debian Med Project List <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: Videoconference today Friday 2020-06-05 18:00 UTC (Was: For those who want to keep on contributing (Was: Debian @ COVID-19 Biohackathon (April 5-11, 2020)))
- From: Andreas Tille <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2020 10:51:28 +0200
- Message-id: <[🔎] 20200605085128.GW9835@an3as.eu>
- In-reply-to: <20200529101725.GE1820@an3as.eu>
- References: <20200327195950.GF32306@an3as.eu> <20200415192254.GG29946@an3as.eu> <20200417104914.GE5846@an3as.eu> <20200424063017.GT21172@an3as.eu> <20200430195857.GL1150@an3as.eu> <20200514210112.GB550@an3as.eu> <20200522043054.GX12054@an3as.eu> <20200529101725.GE1820@an3as.eu>
for those who would like to join our next videomeeting it will happen at
Please note: The MiniDebConf online has proven that the Jitsi instance
running by Debian Social team works nicely so from today on we'll meet
BTW, if you want to watch my talk I gave at MiniDebConf online right
about the topic ouf our sprint you can find my concept text online.
The video is linked from there as well. (Sorry about the 5-10min
interruption. Since five years we had the first power cut-off right
in the time when I was speaking - Murphy is calling ...)
These weekly video meetings were started in the Debian Med
Biohackathon. The topic is what contributors have done in the past
week and to coordinate the work for next week. Despite the one week
of hackathon is over Covid-19 is not and there is a lot of remaining
work to do. Newcomers are always welcome.
BTW, we are discussing another dedicated COVID-19 sprint week.