Re: Pimp your shell - Debian developer tips?

Hi,

> Do we have Debian devs here who have pimped their shell heavily with
> custom prompts, colors, command line fonts, shell window title hacks,
> perhaps using zsh etc? Have you written blogs about you experiences, can
> you share some good reads (with screenshots) of what you have done?

I'm using the grml zsh config. There are some differences to the
oh-my-zsh-config:

https://unix.stackexchange.com/questions/58319/what-is-the-key-difference-between-grml-zsh-config-and-oh-my-zsh-config

I prefer grml because it just works well and I know where the grml
people are ;)

Bernd