Re: faulty blocked package: e-antic

Hi Jerome,

On 01-06-2020 20:28, Jerome BENOIT wrote:
> the package e-antic that I maintain is currently blocked in Sid because
> it failed to build on the mips64el according to Build status [1].
> However, I could not reproduce the failure on the Debian porter.
> How can unblock it ?

It *needs* to build on the buildd, so maybe you should check when your
package exits with exit code 139 and work back from there. Depending on
the circumstances, (you did try on the porterbox) you can use the
self-service [1] to give the package back and try once more if you
believe this issue is not the fault of the package, but rather an
intermittent buildd issue.

Paul
[1]
https://debblog.philkern.de/2019/08/alpha-self-service-buildd-givebacks.html