Re: Upload of package (Closes: #952788) in bug reports

Hi,

Busy people usually take a long time to respond, but if don't have the initiative it doesn't help. I also sent also it to the Debian Mentors mailing list and he replied. Understanding that this is not the appropriate list for the problem in question. But I also wanted to talk about open bugs.
In the description of the mailing list it mentions.

Development of Debian
Discussion about technical development topics. (High-volume mailing list.)
This list is not moderated; posting is allowed by anyone.

Thanks for listening.

Em sex., 29 de mai. de 2020 às 06:06, Tomas Pospisek <tpo2@sourcepole.ch> escreveu:
On 28.05.20 18:44, Leandro Cunha wrote:
> Close https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=952788
> With several changes in the package.
>
> Em qui., 28 de mai. de 2020 às 12:52, Leandro Cunha
> <leandrocunha016@gmail.com <mailto:leandrocunha016@gmail.com>> escreveu:
>
>     Can I help with uploading a package? I'm starting now with packaging
>     and everything went well. It just needs a review and have a maintainer.

I think your best option is to coordinate directly with the package
maintainer, Andrej Shadura <andrewsh@debian.org>. Write to him. He's
active but maybe busy so you might want to be patient in communications
with him.
*t