Re: Third-party forks of packaged projects

On Sat, 2020-04-25 at 20:31 +0200, Thomas Goirand wrote:
> I'd say that it depends, and that it should be addressed on the
> case-by-case basis.

I do have another scenario I'd like to address. ADIOS uses a stack of
closely related but separate projects, all developed by Greg
Eisenhauer, which, as far as I know, are not used by any other major
software project. ADIOS is the main driver behind them. The projects
are the following:

https://github.com/GTkorvo/atl
https://github.com/GTkorvo/dill
https://github.com/GTkorvo/EVPath
https://github.com/GTkorvo/ffs

ADIOS vendors these projects as well. Are these reasonable to be
packaged with ADIOS, or should they be packaged separately?

Kyle