Re: Salsa update: no more "-guest" and more

On 2020-04-28 14:27, PICCA Frederic-Emmanuel wrote:
Is it possible to use it's ssh key in order to have acces to the salsa api ?
I mean instead of the token, which looks to me quite fragile compare
to ssh via a gpg card and the gpg agent.

The api works with a token - and without 2fa. That will not change if you
enforce 2fa.

If you use ssh, you can create an own account for the ssh key and give
it very special permissions, if you need it for automatic pushes or
similar things.