Re: Salsa update: no more "-guest" and more

 ❦ 26 avril 2020 15:04 -07, Russ Allbery:

>> This is not how this is implemented. I am using GitHub and GitLab with
>> 2FA enabled and I am rarely asked to enter any token. Once you get
>> authenticated on a device, it remains for a long time.
>
> Pretty much every time I go to salsa.debian.org, I have to log back in
> again.  The "long time" seems subjectively to be a week or two (or maybe a
> month).  Am I doing something wrong?

You are right. I don't have this issue on hosted gitlab.com, but maybe
it's because I work with it everyday. I have just enabled 2FA on Salsa.
I'll see if you also have to reenter 2FA each time.
--
Truth is the most valuable thing we have -- so let us economize it.
		-- Mark Twain