Re: Salsa update: no more "-guest" and more

Hi,

Google Authenticator is a software-based authenticator by Google that implements two-step verification services using the Time-based One-time Password Algorithm (TOTP; specified in RFC 6238) and HMAC-based One-time Password algorithm (HOTP; specified in RFC 4226), for authenticating users of software applications.

There are even cli tools that do the same stuff. I'd guess there is at least one on Debian.

No need for a mobile phone.

Bernd