Re: Question for alioth-lists.debian.net status

Shengjing Zhu,

> Instead of the lintian issue, the real issue which is underneath
> is, what's the status of alioth-lists.debian.net?
>
> Is it still a short term service[1], or the admin plans to make
> it long term? The difference is whether people should look for a
> new home. It has been 2 years but there are still many active
> users on it. And some teams haven't planned to migrate.

I hope Dominic's reply[2] answers your questions. Please, let us
know otherwise.

Cheers,
Alex (also one of the alioth-lists admins)

[1] https://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2018/01/msg00003.html
[2] [🔎] 20200424230233.mmpoelcdeo7tyvxa@urchin.earth.li">https://lists.debian.org/msgid-search/[🔎] 20200424230233.mmpoelcdeo7tyvxa@urchin.earth.li

--
  ⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀