Re: What should I learn for applications befor, C or C++?

On Wed, 2020-04-15 at 16:05 +0300, Constantine Ryzhikov wrote:
> Hello.
> Today, my main programming language is Python. I have worked with
> other
> programming languages.
> I'd like to become a stronger developer, and be able to write
> performance code.
> I'm interested in developing applications for Windows and Linux.
> I was interested in C#. But this is not fully supported by Linux,
> unfortunately.

My understanding is that it's well supported on Linux - both by Mono
and by .NET Core.

> I hate system programming.
> What should I learn first? C or C++?
> Thanks in advance!

If you hate system programming, why pick a system programming language?
But if you want to do it anyway, Rust is another option to consider.

Ben.

--
Ben Hutchings
It is a miracle that curiosity survives formal education.