Owner: Aaron Boxer <firstname.lastname@example.org
* Package name : grok-jpeg2000
Version : 5.0.0
Upstream Author : Aaron Boxer <email@example.com
* URL : https://github.com/GrokImageCompression/grok
* License : AGPL
Programming Lang: C++
Description : Grok is an implementation of Part 1 of the JPEG 2000 standard. It aims for speed and stability.
Grok is one of only two actively developed open source implementations of
the JPEG 2000 standard, the other being OpenJPEG. Grok performance is equal to
or greater than OpenJPEG, and it also provides more features such as:
1. end to end support of ICC colour profiles
2. support for meta-data such as IPTC, XML and XMP
3. support for new Part 15 of the standard, which promises 5 to 10 times
I have been maintaining this library since 2016, and I will maintain the
debian package. I am looing for a sponsor to submit the package.