Re: A little "research" on nvi given the vim-tiny issue

On Wed, Mar 18, 2020, 17:29 Tom H <tomh0665@gmail.com> wrote:
PPS: Gentoo's vim[minimal] is vim configured using
"--with-features=tiny" like Debian's vim-tiny.

Debian's vim-tiny actual uses "--with-features=small". We used to, back in 2007, build a hybrid between small and tiny, by configuring the tiny feature set and then enabling extra features.  However, that became too brittle to maintain and now most, if not all, of the features we were enabling are enabled by default upstream.