Re: Re: Security. Allow to run only executables with certain hash

Thank you, Steve! It is not for me but for everybody for the common
good. I`ve made just an idea, somebody must make the result. For all
companies who uses Debian OS and their customers against data
(personal, banking) thefts, persecution of oppositions in countries,
elections interferenses, for making the democracy and the humans
prosperity.