Re: git-buildpackage to be autoremoved due to python2 transition

Andrey Rahmatullin writes ("Re: git-buildpackage to be autoremoved due to python2 transition"):
> Yes, and as far as I can see after pydoctor migrates the only problem with
> gbp will be python-rpm in debian/tests/control, which is probably
> unneeded.

Oh.

> > the py2 rot seems wider including in gbp itself.
>
> Where exactly?

I looked again and I was looking at an old version.  Sorry for the
noise.  I still think we have problems with these
  937132 nevow: Python2 removal in sid/bullseye
  938622 tahoe-lafs: Python2 removal in sid/bullseye
which I think are brought in by pydoctor...

Ian.