packages that are touching /srv?

Hi all,

In [1] there are several packages that reference /srv in their
maintainer scripts or debconf prompts. AFAICT from Debian's FHS
documentation, since /srv is laid out differently on different hosts
packages should not rely on a particular layout. My interpretation is
of this is that packages should never touch /srv unless directed to do
so by the sysadmin.

The packages seem to come in these categories:

Only referencing /srv in debconf messages.

FTP servers that default to using /srv/ftp to serve files.
TFTP servers that default to using /srv/tftp to serve files.
These also use those dirs as user home directories.

OBS uses /srv/obs for various things.

I wonder if any of these should be changed?

1. https://binarycontrol.debian.net/?q=%2Fsrv&path=
2. https://www.debian.org/doc/packaging-manuals/fhs/fhs-3.0.html#srvDataForServicesProvidedBySystem

--
bye,