Re: On the Removal of src:tensorflow

    Mo> Hi Steffen, I'm wondering who will read it. In the past I
    Mo> broadcasted some bits I learned to the public mailing lists and
    Mo> people responded, but nobody had ever asked me any detail about
    Mo> anything related.

I think a lot of us have read this and filed it away.
Right now, I think that there are a few people in Debian who have been
following the issues closely who may be around the same level you are.

And there are a lot of us who have read this, filed it away, and six
months to yearsfrom now will be reading it again and having questions
when we run across something in the deep learning space.