Re: git & Debian packaging sprint report

Russ Allbery writes ("Re: git & Debian packaging sprint report"):
> What I probably should have said from the start is that the place where
> this information shows up that I personally care about is at:
>
>     https://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=rra&comaint=yes
>
> which shows the packages that I've sponsored.  I don't really care how the
> information shows up there, but I think it's valuable, and I'd hate to
> lose it.

Right.  Well that may need some updates to qa or tracker, as well as
something done to the bot code, so maybe you wouldn't want to use this
service right away.

Ie I think you would consider this a blocker for you to use it as a
sponsor.  Do you consider this a blocker for deployment at all ?

Ian.