Re: unsigned repositories

Eduard Bloch <edi@gmx.de> writes:

> I am looking at this from the POV of a regular/lazy user. The next best
> tool here is apt-ftparchive. Does it help you with signing? No. Does its
> manpage even mention InRelease signing in any way? Not really.

For what it's worth, if I were setting up a small personal repository and
didn't want to deal with configuring reprepro (which I thought was
best-in-class here the last time I surveyed the field), I'd use aptly,
which will do the signing for you and has a pretty simple interface for
adding a new package to the repository.