Re: Please help me to create Debian package

On 2019, ജൂലൈ 4 8:50:25 PM IST, himanshu Singh <himanshu16mr13@gmail.com> wrote:
>Hi, I am working on a project named Osdag. It is open-source software
>for
>the design of steel structures. I'm trying to create a Debian package
>for
>it and planning to add to Debian package repository. It would be a
>great
>help if someone could create a package for us or help us to create
>that.

I regularly guide new people to learn packaging. We usually hangout at #debian-browserify on irc (you can also join via matrix/riot #debian-browserify:poddery.com). We teach basics with nodejs, but once you pick up the basics, you should be able to package software in any language.