Re: Exclude some architectures from an architecture-independent package ?

Le 29/05/2019 à 15:41, Ondřej Surý a écrit :
> can’t you just “skip” building the module in DKMS when on unsupported architecture?
>
> Install the package on that system would be noop then.

Well, I was so focused on trying to make the package unavailable on
non-ACPI architectures that I didn't think to explore this avenue.

It's a good idea, and actually quite easy to implement, since I found
after some research that DKMS supports a "BUILD_EXCLUSIVE_ARCH" option
that can accept a regexp to match architectures to build for.

I'll go this way, thanks a lot for your help.

Regards,

--
Raphaël Halimi