Re: Survey: git packaging practices / repository format

    Ian> If folks think it worthwhile I guess I could post to d-d-a, but
    Ian> let's let it run here for a bit first.

I don't have an opinion on whether you should post to d-d-a.
I know I'll reference this in my upcoming bits from the DPL because
discussion #2 will be the first git discussion and this seems like data
that may help us in that discussion.

You could mention it in your blog to get it onto planet.
You could submit a micronews  (see the debian publicity team wiki page)
to get more circulation that way.

--Sam