Re: Some questions about DD status and salsa

On Tue, May 28, 2019 at 01:05:39AM +0200, MENGUAL Jean-Philippe wrote:
> I am happy with being now a non-uploading DD.

Welcome on board.

>                                               And I dont know where to
> ask, sorry for the noise.

On Salsa, every page, including the login page, have a link "Help",
which points here: https://salsa.debian.org/help.

If this link is not visible enough as a way to get help with this
service, we should bring this up at GitLab upstream.

I just re-styled the Salsa specific content of this page at the top to
be more visible.

Regards,
Bastian

--
Only a fool fights in a burning house.
		-- Kank the Klingon, "Day of the Dove", stardate unknown