Re: Some questions about DD status and salsa

MENGUAL Jean-Philippe wrote:

> For non-uploading DD, is a salsa account created? I tried to auth
> with it, but not possible, then to reset the passwd, but I dont
> rceive mail to do it on @debian.org.

Typos were made in the Debian LDAP data of another recently accepted
Debian member and that was causing the process of importing Debian LDAP
accounts into salsa to fail. I've fixed the typos and I'm informed by
the Salsa admins that the next import should fix your issue.

--
bye,
pabs

https://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise