ITP: autoload -- Package Deployment Automation and Orchestration

Package: wnpp
Severity: wishlist
Owner: G Vaishno Chaitanya <vaishnochaitanya7@gmail.com>

* Package name: autoload
  Version         : 1.2
  Upstream Author : G Vaishno Chaitanya <vaishnochaitanya7@gmail.com>
* URL             : https://autoload.dev
* License         : GPL3
  Programming Lang: BASH, Py

 Autoload is a command line interface for retrieval of packages
 and information about them from authenticated sources and for automated
 deployment of packages together with their dependencies.

- This package is specially designed and developed for software engineers,
DevSecOps engineers, and hackers. The main motto of this package is to give
its users flexibility to skip most of the long boring documentation
on installation, building, and deployment of an open source or closed source
packages.  Main benefits we brag about are Repeatability (Every deployment
deploys the same), Fewer errors (Removing manual steps reduces human error),
Anyone can deploy (Eliminate bottlenecks by removing the need for experts
to do the work), Work on what matters (Developers can spend time learning
its features, not on fixes for manual deployments), Lower costs (fewer errors,
fewer human hours needed for deployments means lower costs). This package
works on the principle of a package management tool. But this package is
not meant to compete with existing package managers but in reality its
build over it.
- I have planned to give this project 3 to 6 hours every weekend and
schedule the updates for this package regularly. I am looking for a sponsor.

Thanks!
--

"Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible."

- H.H. The 14th Dalai Lama