Re: Bits from /me: A humble draft policy on "deep learning v.s. freedom"

Hi Ben,

Good catch! I'm quite sure that the 3 categories are not overlapping
with each other. And I've fixed the language to make it logically
correct:

  A **ToxicCandy Model** refers to an explicitly free software licensed
  model, trained from unknown or non-free dataset.

  A model is **Non-free Model** as long as any of the following
conditions is
  satisfied: (1) trained from unknown/non-free data and released WITHOUT
  explicit free software license declaration; ...

Category 2 is a special but common case: the warm hearted upstream
wants to share the training results freely, but actually the results
are trained from non-free data and free software community could
never reproduce that with purely free stuff.

Cat.3 is easier and more obvious to identify compared to cat.2.

Fixed in the git repo.