Re: dgit FAQ

Sean Whitton <spwhitton@spwhitton.name> writes:

> This now exists: https://wiki.debian.org/DgitFAQ

Thank you.

One issue I noticed:

    git-buildpackage and git-dpm users are fully supported […]

That seems to contradict earlier statements that “separate
Debian-packaging-only repository” workflow (which is supported by
Git-BuildPackage) is currently not supported by DGit.

Is the DGit FAQ wrong on that point?

--
 \         “Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?” “I think so, |
  `\     Brain, but if they called them ‘Sad Meals’, kids wouldn't buy |