Re: Removal of Wheezy and Jessie (except LTS) from mirrors

On 15348 March 1977, Thorsten Glaser wrote:

It would be great if the last state of LTS, ideally with a signature
that does not expire for a couple of years¹, were available from
archive.d.o as well.

Right. I am going to import the wheezy lts foo later into
archive.debian.org (into the security part of it). Until then its fine
to keep using it from security.d.o, we are not currently removing from
there.

No, i am not going to fiddle with the valid-until, same as we not do it
fo any of the other suites we import to archive. They are meant to run
out. We simply do not support those releases anymore.

--
bye, Joerg