Re: Q: Debcheck warning "Package declares a build time dependency on debhelper-compat (= 12) which cannot be satisfied on $arch"

On Sat, Jan 19, 2019 at 10:43 AM Hideki Yamane wrote:

>  At https://qa.debian.org/debcheck.php?dist=unstable&package=fonts-sawarabi-mincho,
>  it show as below but debhelper-compat (= 12) is satisfied in sid
>
> > BuildDepends
> >
> > Package declares a build time dependency on debhelper-compat (= 12) which cannot be satisfied on mips.
>  How do I eliminate this?

Needs someone to work on debcheck, to switch to libdpkg-perl for
parsing (WIP patch in #816448) and then to implement Provides support
(although I thought it already had that).

--
bye,
pabs

https://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise