Re: confused about virtual build-depends libcurl-dev

Sven Hartge <sven@svenhartge.de> wrote:

> I changed the resolver to use a combination of mk-build-deps and
> aptitude, the same as sbuild and pbuilder use to resolve build-deps, to
> better handle alternatives.

> You may have hid an edge case I didn't encounter during my testing.

Hmm, I may see the reason for your problem. I'll need to run some tests
with the Salsa-CI pipelines to check if my hunch is correct. Should my
assumption be correct, I will fix this via a MR with the Salsa-CI-Team.

Grüße,
Sven.

--
Sigmentation fault. Core dumped.