introduction of x-www-browser virtual package

Hello,

We don't seem to have an x-www-browser virtual package name,
corresponding to the x-www-browser alternative name. Introducing one
would fix bugs like #833268 (package ships .desktop file which
references x-www-browser but does not correctly depend upon package(s)
that implement the x-www-browser alternative name)

I plan to propose introducing one accordingly, but I was surprised
enough at its absence (I could have sworn we did have one) I wondered if
it was deliberately removed.

I thought I'd post here to see if anyone had any information first.

Best wishes

--

⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀
⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁ Jonathan Dowland