Re: Be nice to your fellow Debian colleagues

On Sun, Dec 29, 2019 at 5:00 AM Ondřej Surý <ondrej@sury.org> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> the init systemd GR is over and we have reached the results in a democratic way by following Debian Constitution. However following the process is orthogonal to our opinions, positions we took, and our feelings. Now, more than ever, it’s important to be nice to each other, have a lot of compassion and not be condescending, whatever group you belong to.
>
> So, I am sending hugs to all my fellow Debian colleagues no matter whether the are pro-systemd, anti-systemd, anything in between, or something completely different. Happy new year to all of you and the Debian project as whole.

Thank you for saying so.

Some moments I felt quite heart broken to see Debian is at some level
of risk that the project rarely faced before. We might hold different
opinions, techinical or perceptional, such diversity is a strength of
our community and we could to cherish it by being nice to our fellow
people.

Best regards,
Aron