anybody see problems with radeon drive on sid?

Background: I have a MIPS/Loongson laptop.
It may have bad RGB after a short uptime.
It also may show some colorful mosaic.

This only happens with kernel built with gcc-9.
I tried 5.2 ~ 5.5.
It also only happens on desktop environment, not on console
screen(control-alt-FN).

does anybody meet the same problem on x86 platform?
So that I can narrow the problem to gcc/kernel or MIPS unique.

It's GPU is:
01:05.0 VGA compatible controller: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.
[AMD/ATI] Device 9615
02:00.0 VGA compatible controller: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.
[AMD/ATI] Seymour [Radeon E6460]