Re: Requesting to take over maintenance of lilo

>> I have some hardware that update-grub just doesn't understand
>
> Please report a bug about it if you haven't done that yet.

>> a locally modified lilo that has support for it.
>
>Is the modification likely to be break lilo for other folks or is it
>suitable for distribution in the Debian package?

I knocked out the sanity check preventing it from being installed on
my RAID array. If I did it for distribution I'd have it actually check
if the RAID array is RAID 1 (as no other will function).

I have less resources than Joachim Wiedorn , but it looks like
maintaining lilo is very little work. The upstream source (same
person) had its last release in 2015.