Re: difficulty in understanding options in init-system-GR

Ian Jackson writes ("Re: difficulty in understanding options in init-system-GR"):
> Mo Zhou writes ("difficulty in understanding options in init-system-GR"):
> > I went through the options in the init-system-GR[1] but I feel difficult
> > to tell the subtle differences between the options. I'd like to ask for
> > some hints here.
>
> I have written a blog posting about this:
>
>   Debian init systems GR - voting guide
>   https://diziet.dreamwidth.org/3999.html
>
> > In which way(s) are options (B, A, D, H, G) different from each other?
> > A couple of keywords should be helpful enough to differentiate them.
>
> I think my posting will answer your question.  If not, please let me
> know...

After hearing of more than one person confused I wrote a followup
posting about the ballot paper format:
   https://diziet.dreamwidth.org/4236.html

Maybe after all this I will have time and motivation to dust off my
work-in-progress patch series to make devotee be able refer to choices
with (only) letters, which I think would help a lot.

Regards,
Ian.