Re: d/changelog and experimental

On Tue, Dec 03, 2019 at 09:53:43AM -0800, Russ Allbery wrote:
> Mike Hommey <mh@glandium.org> writes:
> > Well... I don't think there's anything good that can be done about the
> > entries about the unstable uploads that have happened in between...
>
> Yeah, that's true.  Upload history is a graph and I have no idea how to
> linearize that.  In that scenario, I'm not sure I have any
> recommendations.

I normally just sort the merged portion of the changelog by version, or
occasionally chronologically if that seems to make more sense (but IME
version-sorting usually feels better to me).  I don't think it matters
too much as long as it remains topologically-sorted, which both of these
approaches satisfy.