Re: Python 2 removal in sid/bullseye: Progress and next steps

Sorry for top post, I am just on my phone. Just my two cents - the RoQA is a pretty standard thing when you deal with bigger transitions and there’s a lot of unmaintained packages.

Been there couple of times, and it was nowhere near py2 removal magnitude. So, I just want to send huge thanks towards the Python team and you have my support to make things as easier for you as you can. I think you drafted excellent and considerate plan.

O.
--
Ondřej Surý <ondrej@sury.org>