Re: source only upload with git-buildpackage

Am Sonntag, den 06.10.2019, 11:27 +0200 schrieb Alf Gaida:
> On 06.10.19 08:18, Attila Szalay wrote:
> > That option means that the system will create not only the binary
> > .amd.changes but another changes too which contains only the source
> > packages. And I would like to use this method to be sure the package
> > compiles, to be able to run the lintian against the package and even
> > be able to test it before the upload.
> >
> Sounds cool, right now i use a different workflow: Build and sign source
> packages and send them to pbuilder (different machine) - build in two
> architectures, lintian is part of the build process, pbuilder hook. So i
> was a bit irritated :)

I'm using the same workflow. But I send the unsigned packages to the buildd
running pbuilder (local network) and let pbuilder build and test the packages
and create the source file, which then gets signed and uploaded.

So gbp just runs:

    debuild --no-lintian -d -sa -us -uc -nc -S

and uploads the packages to my buildd via:

    dput -f buildd `echo $GBP_CHANGES_FILE | sed -e 's/amd64/source/g'`

Regards, Daniel