Re: BITS from the DPL For September/October 2019

On 10/31/19 8:07 PM, Alf Gaida wrote:
> I read it the same way - and also a logical consequece: if these
> patches lead to bugs, the maintainer should not be forced to fix the
> mess. I for myself would just remove buggy things that nobody care in a
> certain amount of time.

I'd be very much fine with this type of move.

The idea has always been that it would be on best-effort from people who
volunteer, without forcing anyone to do any sysv-rc support if they
don't feel like it. What you describe goes along this line.

Thomas Goirand (zigo)